There are so many opportunities to use technology and creativity in good and meaningful ways.
But, with great power comes a big risk of epic failures. I’ve been through a few myself – and in my talks, I use examples from a career in innovation, technology, and design of new products.
Through many years of teaching, facilitating and presenting new technologies and design methodology, I strive to deliver a personal, humorous, reflective and accessible presentation of subjects, otherwise tricky or complicated.
Examples of talks are:
- Future technologies – including AI, IoT (but no Blockchain)
- IoT Maturity Models (how to get from Padawan to IoT Jedi in 1 hour)
- Fail fast – don’t fail users…
- From Idea to Product – the “Next Step” Method
- 8 Steps to create Radical Innovations
I do talks in Danish and English.